Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't say so chetta and Mary,
My parents are doing this business...diwali crackers and fireworks business. He started in 1972, till now keep going. How can I hate crackers when crackers are in my blood and it has given me food?

Oh sorry But i am talking about those which make too much sound and not with in permitted decibel.

Yes it irritates when crackers burst with too much of sound. I remember my dog used to hide in the corners during Diwali days it used to scared of crackers. :blink:

Not only dog many big man also act the same. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not scared of crackers but sound irritates me I normally sit in my room closing door on Diwali and watch TV. :)
My parents are doing this business...diwali crackers and fireworks business. He started in 1972, till now keep going. How can I hate crackers when crackers are in my blood and it has given me food?

Oh sorry But i am talking about those which make too much sound and not with in permitted decibel.

Yes it irritates when crackers burst with too much of sound. I remember my dog used to hide in the corners during Diwali days it used to scared of crackers. :blink:

Not only dog many big man also act the same. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not scared of crackers but sound irritates me I normally sit in my room closing door on Diwali and watch TV. :)

Now don't watch TV ,only net and boddunan. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Now don't watch TV ,only net and boddunan. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Is it not a holiday on Diwali here?. :woohoo:

But that's for sure I will try my kids too don't burst much of crackers this Diwali. :)

But that's for sure I will try my kids too don't burst much of crackers this Diwali. :)
They may burst you ,if they don't get crackers. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

They may burst you ,if they don't get crackers. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

No they won't as they are too small and they don't know what crackers are at present but for sure after 2~3 years they will do so. :laugh:

give them some small items. Diwali is coming just once in a year :P

Do you know why fireworks are conducted at festival seasons at temples, churches etc?
Can anyone tell me?

Meera sandhu
Light symbolizes knowledge. So, lights are part of all celebrations. Crackers and fireworks are linked to light. Fire gives light. The earthen lamps in fact give light with fire. So, there are lights also fireworks. We play with fire.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Light symbolizes knowledge. So, lights are part of all celebrations. Crackers and fireworks are linked to light. Fire gives light. The earthen lamps in fact give light with fire. So, there are lights also fireworks. We play with fire.

It's true. But it's not my answer :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Diwali is a festival of LIGHT...
enjoy your diwali with light,lamps,candles and deepak...
donot brust noisy crackers...
make clean and healthy nature...

so what is your plan for DIWALI

(clebrated on 17th oct 2009)

It will be in November this year and as usual it will be celebrated with more lights and some crackers and less noise at my home since I hate noisy crackers although I and my family love the more colorful varieties like flower pots and sparklers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's true. But it's not my answer :cheer:

May be bursting crackers show our happiness of evil being won by God and God coming back to His home. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.