Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Light symbolizes knowledge. So, lights are part of all celebrations. Crackers and fireworks are linked to light. Fire gives light. The earthen lamps in fact give light with fire. So, there are lights also fireworks. We play with fire.

It's true. But it's not my answer :cheer:

May be bursting crackers show our happiness of evil being won by God and God coming back to His home. :)

No yaar, it has some scientific explanations too , but I don't know if it can be called scientific:silly:
When I give you the answer, just decide :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Light symbolizes knowledge. So, lights are part of all celebrations. Crackers and fireworks are linked to light. Fire gives light. The earthen lamps in fact give light with fire. So, there are lights also fireworks. We play with fire.

It's true. But it's not my answer :cheer:

May be bursting crackers show our happiness of evil being won by God and God coming back to His home. :)

No yaar, it has some scientific explanations too , but I don't know if it can be called scientific:silly:
When I give you the answer, just decide :cheer:

Hmmm..may be evils don't come near to us and get afraid of lights and sound of crackers. :laugh:
No yaar....
Just imagine a temple ground where celebrations are held for 10 days. Fireworks, of course will be the last. Have you noticed?
For the 10 days, temple premises will be occupied by different people and many other things. So atmosphere will be polluted. Fire works started to kill all these germs present in the atmosphere and make the pilgrim place premises clean. That's the reason why fire works started in early days. It was started by China first....particularly as a part of celebrations

Meera sandhu
No yaar....
Just imagine a temple ground where celebrations are held for 10 days. Fireworks, of course will be the last. Have you noticed?
For the 10 days, temple premises will be occupied by different people and many other things. So atmosphere will be polluted. Fire works started to kill all these germs present in the atmosphere and make the pilgrim place premises clean. That's the reason why fire works started in early days. It was started by China first....particularly as a part of celebrations

Fireworks pollute the environment and not clean. Yajna may clean the environment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like crackers to be burnt with my hands. But, I don't want to do it and tell others not to do it to reduce global warming.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
15 Years back...a strange incident happened in the life of my Chemistry tuition teacher..
He was celebrating Diwali with crackers.....
He lit a cracker with candle and instead of throwing away the cracker, he threw the candle....
Rest...you know the best.....
He taught us chemistry for the next one month by holding the chalk in left hand....hihi

Meera sandhu
Crackers were discovered by the chinese a few thousand years ago....here is a very informative article that gives a lot of information about the history of fireworks...http://www.pyrouniverse.com/history.htm

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
this year only Fulljhari and no other high sound crackers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love the festival Diwali.I love to light crackers.I purchase lots of crackers and enjoyed it with my family and friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love the festival Diwali.I love to light crackers.I purchase lots of crackers and enjoyed it with my family and friends.

You should as Diwali is festival of light but you must care for the environment also. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.