The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Change makers are badly needed. Who will be the change maker? This is a mystery.

Not those who babble on the platforms

Actual change makers are the general public who fight for their cause. They fight against corruption and crime for the survival of the mass. :whistle: :whistle: :)
Change makers are badly needed. Who will be the change maker? This is a mystery.

Not those who babble on the platforms

Actual change makers are the general public who fight for their cause. They fight against corruption and crime for the survival of the mass. :whistle: :whistle: :)

What's general public? What it consists of?You and me and the like of us. isn't it. And the same public has given us Gandhi and Godse. So you can't expect the entire general public can bring the change. It's only Gandhis can bring the Change.
For the simple reason, talking big is one of the easiest jobs. Doing some thing worthwhile takes efforts and in our country every one, this side of the table or that side wants to do nothing but talk big. That's about all we know. Par updesh kushal bahutere. Talk big, show your contribution and come into limelight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Unfortunately there are no more leaders like Mahatama Gandhi and Nelson Mandela. The current leaders in our country seem to be incapable of solving the problems of the country. :dry:

Mala Jaiswar
For the simple reason, talking big is one of the easiest jobs. Doing some thing worthwhile takes efforts and in our country every one, this side of the table or that side wants to do nothing but talk big. That's about all we know. Par updesh kushal bahutere. Talk big, show your contribution and come into limelight.

That's because doesn't attract tax.
We don’t need empty talkers howling at the top of their voices before the flashing cameras and bright arc lights for the sake of talk.
We need change makers
Be the change you want to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9174]}

'Nothing is permanent except change' . I hope all of us are familiar with this quote. Not only Nation, Everything needs changes.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.