Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I have submitted an article regarding article which already editor approved but comment is "PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE IN META DATA AND KEYWORD."
should I need to re edit that article or not?

I think you have posted it wrongly should have posted on the thread " Ask your doubts here?". :)

BTW you don't need to re edit but remember it when you write articles in future. :blink:

I know it as it is related to this topic so I asked and thanks for your help ,I will keep in mind in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends I have submitted an article regarding article which already editor approved but comment is "PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE IN META DATA AND KEYWORD."

I think you have posted it wrongly should have posted on the thread " Ask your doubts here?". :)

BTW you don't need to re edit but remember it when you write articles in future. :blink:

I know it as it is related to this topic so I asked and thanks for your help ,I will keep in mind in future.

Hmmm.. related to topic. Is it?. :blink:

It seems he has become a ghajani :evil: :evil:
Short term memory loss. Perhaps a cracker can help to wake him up from deep sleep :silly:

Meera sandhu

It seems he has become a ghajani :evil: :evil:
Short term memory loss. Perhaps a cracker can help to wake him up from deep sleep :silly:

hehehe.. but i think he says he dose not burn crackers but I think he should do at least on diwali. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I dont like crackers and wasting the money.

Iam also a Anti-Cracker :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Crakers are not only wastage of money but it also create pollution .Air and sound pollution.

Don't say so chetta and Mary,
My parents are doing this business...diwali crackers and fireworks business. He started in 1972, till now keep going. How can I hate crackers when crackers are in my blood and it has given me food?

Meera sandhu
My parents are doing this business...diwali crackers and fireworks business. He started in 1972, till now keep going. How can I hate crackers when crackers are in my blood and it has given me food?

Oh sorry But i am talking about those which make too much sound and not with in permitted decibel.

Oh sorry But i am talking about those which make too much sound and not with in permitted decibel.

Yes it irritates when crackers burst with too much of sound. I remember my dog used to hide in the corners during Diwali days it used to scared of crackers. :blink:

Yes it irritates when crackers burst with too much of sound. I remember my dog used to hide in the corners during Diwali days it used to scared of crackers. :blink:

Not only dog many big man also act the same. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.