Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From our surroundings I get many ideas.If we keep open our eyes we can get many ideas.To me newspaper play a great role to get ideas.I read at least four different papers daily.
medewerkers062.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
From our surroundings I get many ideas.If we keep open our eyes we can get many ideas.To me newspaper play a great role to get ideas.I read at least four different papers daily.

Really? :silly: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7066]}
Then I appreciate you

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Really?

Then I appreciate you[/quote]
Actually newspaper are not independent now so to get clear idea you have to read more than one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Really?

Then I appreciate you

Actually newspaper are not independent now so to get clear idea you have to read more than one.[/quote]

Really funny...i think, you are reading newspapers of all political parties....and not reach a proper conclusion...end in confusion :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Any thing that is happening around us can lead us to another story. Although I prefer to write about my experiences during my working days.

I know you Suny and your writing skills you can write stories easily :laugh: unlike me.I need to enhance this skill. :)

because I am a poor guy who depend on these stories for my lively hood. :( ;)

Oh Suny i pray to God that he makes us all poor like you. :laugh:
I know you Suny and your writing skills you can write stories easily :laugh: unlike me.I need to enhance this skill. :)[/quote]

because I am a poor guy who depend on these stories for my lively hood. :( ;)[/quote]

Oh Suny i pray to God that he makes us all poor like you. :laugh:[/quote]

No really you know I am a poor guy who is so dependent on these articles etc, I have even sold my car and house as well. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know you Suny and your writing skills you can write stories easily :laugh: unlike me.I need to enhance this skill. :)

because I am a poor guy who depend on these stories for my lively hood. :( ;)[/quote]

No really you know I am a poor guy who is so dependent on these articles etc, I have even sold my car and house as well. :([/quote]

No you are not i know it you have sold your old things just to buy new ones..hehehe... :laugh:

No really you know I am a poor guy who is so dependent on these articles etc, I have even sold my car and house as well. :([/quote]

No you are not i know it you have sold your old things just to buy new ones..hehehe... :laugh:[/quote]

Do you know that most of the things are available for free where i am going. They throw them on the roads and we can pick them up. Yes that is true.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No you are not i know it you have sold your old things just to buy new ones..hehehe... :laugh:[/quote]

Do you know that most of the things are available for free where i am going. They throw them on the roads and we can pick them up. Yes that is true.[/quote]

Not free exactly they are not much costlier than it is in our country. :laugh:

Do you know that most of the things are available for free where i am going. They throw them on the roads and we can pick them up. Yes that is true.[/quote]

Not free exactly they are not much costlier than it is in our country. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.