Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Sandhya & Suny : No doubt every one wants to avoid Police cases and other formalities as the rules are so strict these days.But one has to see if person is OK or dying.There are people who die in road accidents due to delays.I think the life of a person is far more important than any other thing.

Absolutely true, but even if you take such a person to hospital, they will refer the police first, lodge official complaint before doing any thing in the matter of saving his life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ Sandhya & Suny : No doubt every one wants to avoid Police cases and other formalities as the rules are so strict these days.But one has to see if person is OK or dying.There are people who die in road accidents due to delays.I think the life of a person is far more important than any other thing.

Absolutely true, but even if you take such a person to hospital, they will refer the police first, lodge official complaint before doing any thing in the matter of saving his life.

But still there is a chance we can save a life as i know in hospital they won't let someone die so easily :) of course if you take someone to AIIMS then it may happen. :laugh:
Mostly delays occurs in government hospitals. They wont even bother about the paitent

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mostly delays occurs in government hospitals. They wont even bother about the paitent

Yes you are right mostly delays occur in government hospitals as most of the private hospitals do not do that as it defames them.
Private hospitals grab more money from people so they give good treatment. but government hospitals may have some skeem like arogyasree and all. So they need not to take money thats why they delay and the doctors of government have their own clinic for earning money so they concentrate more on their clinic than government hospitals

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually this is not police not alone in this matter but people are too short on time and they want to avoid getting in to matter that will make them loose time, money and undue court witness and not to mention formalities those take to go through in such cases.

What you stated is true. people do not want to involve with police and court. But even then one may send an immediate call to emergency number or police from a nearby PCO.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Private hospitals grab more money from people so they give good treatment. but government hospitals may have some skeem like arogyasree and all. So they need not to take money thats why they delay and the doctors of government have their own clinic for earning money so they concentrate more on their clinic than government hospitals

@Sarala

Correct the spelling of 'scheme', it is not 'skeem'!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.