MISFORTUNE TELL US WHAT FORTUNE IS!!!!

On seeing this Proverb, we understand what this mean!!!

Let me explain again!!
Even though we have fortune, we do not understand its importance...
When we undergo any misfortune, we would understand what fortune means......

Friends, let us post some images or videos or incidents or stories... anything to support this statement.... But they should be funny and make others laugh.....

It should contain humor.... Common guys lets post here... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice Deepti,

Luck is just the circumstances that you get put into. It is partly because of your own actions and partly because of the collective action of others. It is not like there is no answer to it. For instance, if someone asks you "Is chess a first-mover win game (assuming both players can see till the end of the game)", the answer is either an yes or a no. But no one can answer it because it is just impossible to enumerate all the moves. Same with luck.
Here is one from my side..

See this incident and say who is fortune enough.... :) :) :P :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS1ePEZZCDY

:):):) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
306242631_18f0e742c4.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Nice Deepti,

Luck is just the circumstances that you get put into. It is partly because of your own actions and partly because of the collective action of others. It is not like there is no answer to it. For instance, if someone asks you "Is chess a first-mover win game (assuming both players can see till the end of the game)", the answer is either an yes or a no. But no one can answer it because it is just impossible to enumerate all the moves. Same with luck.[/quote]

Thats true Sajeetharan... :)

Hope to see funny images or stories or facts from you to support this proverb... :)
;) ;) ;P
0002053E-20100909.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Without scratching my head too much on it,what I can say about these do is that it is my good fortune to attempt a good subject like this but my misfortune not to be able to draft a good reply to this!!!
Thats fine Chinmoy.... Well waiting for reply from others too... :)
valent1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Here is another one from my side... :)

Hope you would enjoyeee.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is really good proveb deepti but i never came to know what fortune is..After seeing your explanation i understood that i never understood what fortune is and keep blaming myself about misfortune.. :P :) Hope other who read this proverb also understand it..

how is this...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.