Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil ji you are welexperienced in writing articles you have written 20000 articles online, I should only learn from you and leave my skill.

Most of the ideas of writing articles i get through newspapers and internet

Yes he is an expert person when talk about articles. :whistle:

You have an added option as you can write some articles on recipe which i can't as i don't know cooking. :laugh:

I had written one for this site but that has gone to three other sites, my Dal butter fry could not surface here. That was my only recipe item but I failed :( .

Can you give me the link of that one? :)

I hope i could make something to eat from it as my family has gone to Bullandshahr today. :evil:
My prime source for finding articles is the vast Network of Networks.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most of the ideas of writing articles i get through newspapers and internet[/quote]

Yes he is an expert person when talk about articles. :whistle:

You have an added option as you can write some articles on recipe which i can't as i don't know cooking. :laugh:[/quote]

I had written one for this site but that has gone to three other sites, my Dal butter fry could not surface here. That was my only recipe item but I failed :( .[/quote]

Can you give me the link of that one? :)

I hope i could make something to eat from it as my family has gone to Bullandshahr today. :evil:[/quote]

Go to EC and find it from my small list of 600 articles there, that was in the month of Feb end. You can sort by date. I cannot provide a link of other sites here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.