Where you all? I did not find any active member here for more than an hour. Usually it does not happen. Is it because the game threads have been locked or are you not interested in discussion?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well i am there Sajeetharan..I saw some new members too RAkesh sharma..but havent seen any answers from that member.. :)
There was not even a single member in boddunan before an hour ago..welcome to forum rajini
Thanks Sajeetharan & Rajani K for finding me online. Actually have joined a month before but I am daily login this site for the past 3-4 days and find out how can I earn more money. Can you both guide me..
I usually see less participation on Sundays as it is holiday but these days I see constant participation in all days :) . May be today people took rest for an hour :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well it maybe true maverick :)
Welcome Rakesh yes if you need any help you can ask all of us ..definetely will help you. :)
Active members was active in morning and also today less members came to forums.

Kidda rajani ji...

Rakesh you need any help in any matter please tell...
When was this happened?I was here for a long yesterday.Do you say at night?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Active members are absconding day by day!

From Ceem to deepti.

1.Ceem
2.Santhosh
3.Aastha
4.lohit
5.Deepti
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Active members are absconding day by day!

From Ceem to deepti.

1.Ceem
2.Santhosh
3.Aastha
4.lohit
5.Deepti[/quote]

Sajeetharan- Are you keeping attendance of active members? Ceem is definitely absent since long. Santosh is on some new job. Astha, Lohit and Deepti are more busy as moderator/ editor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan am active here all through the day. So i do know who are all present. But moderators also not active here. So the contests and articles are not properly maintained.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.