Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya i like to go for shopping for other's sake because i think i also get some treat while going with someone........
I can go for shopping for others depending who that other is. I generally do not go for my own sake.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If it's for dress materials or some nice accessories, sure i can accompany you. But never accompany you for machine spare parts

Meera sandhu
I am surprised. I am afraid I am completely at loss of words here.

i cannot accompany with my father while shopping. he always advise me try this one and that is not suit for you like that. but, i always accompany with my friends.. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
i cannot accompany with my father while shopping. he always advise me try this one and that is not suit for you like that. but, i always accompany with my friends.. :laugh: :laugh:

I can not go shopping with my daughter, she takes one day for one item and whole market to search for.

Me also never accompany my father to any accessories shop.
First problem is...he is very impatient
Second......he won't allow sales girls' to show new dresses and will scold us saying, "why are you giving job to those poor girls? They need a lot of time to fold them later. So, never ask them to do so. Better, select one from those already in the table.....never ask her to take a dress from shelf" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So, I and my brother...ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Second......he won't allow sales girls' to show new dresses and will scold us saying, "why are you giving job to those poor girls? They need a lot of time to fold them later. So, never ask them to do so. Better, select one from those already in the table.....never ask her to take a dress from shelf" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i too love shopping with my brother as he always accept my selection.. :lol: :lol: :laugh:

Vinu

i too love shopping with my brother as he always accept my selection.. :lol: :lol: :laugh:

Is he younger or elder?

Meera sandhu

Is he younger or elder?

younger brother.. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.