OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

DO NOT open any message with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE, regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the...
These are the wise words of Francis Bacon, what do you think?
i nvr beleive in GOD i always thought it as story to learn, but always beleived in Living legends like Doctor, gr8 leaders. what do u think GOD or legends that completes u'r...
A newborn baby was found in a garbage bag that was apparently unloaded from an airplane that landed on Sunday, Sep 12 in Manila from the Middle East, official said. :(
New year bells will ring soon.. Will it be possible to have 5000 members on the new year.. On the starting of the month, it was far behind 5000. But now its very close to...
a ka pati b, b ki beti d, d ka beta c, c ka sasur e, e ka sala f, f ki patani g, g ki nanad h hain to h or d ka kya rista hua. :huh: :huh: :huh:
is education a business
Here is the link,friends. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/times-square-bomber-shahzad-sentenced-to-life/132434-2.html?from=tn
"I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I...
Is Rahul Gandhi be the next prime minister of India.
X-Ray of foot in high heeled shoe.......! just look at the physical stress that is placed on the joints ! It is very sad to see what people do to themselves...
Agar tum ye na hote to kya hote? Just like me agar mai Software engineer na hota to Farmer hota nahi to kutch aur hota to dil me hota.
women beat a man here....is this the new generation?
Friends I have chanced upon this quote from a nameless author who has shown his expertise in explaing who is an expert:"An expert is one who knows more and more about...
Do you think there is much bright future in the music industry of Bollywood? One of my friends is an upcoming Bhojpuri singer and he wants to enter bollywood to sing hindi songs....
When member reach on Platinum level then there is no purpose to increase his rank. Bronze member will try for Silver and silver will try for Gold and God will try for Platinum...
How many cheques you have received from boddunan and how much each cheque you earned'?
Stay healthy with full ripe banana with black patches. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8761]}
Congratulation to Sandhyaji and Sunilji for winning the first episode contest. Lets arrange a big party.
Dear friends I found a Very good video so i just want to share it with you. http://blip.tv/file/4716074 This Video Includes Photos of Lord Jagannath from the world Famous...