Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick even i agree that those articles should be removed because then list would look clean. If administration wants it can keep the record but why keep article. and it can be used in other sites also?

I guess rejected articles are removed. if you click any of such articles, you will not get to see the article contents. You will simply see a word "deleted".

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Maverick even i agree that those articles should be removed because then list would look clean. If administration wants it can keep the record but why keep article. and it can be used in other sites also?

I guess rejected articles are removed. if you click any of such articles, you will not get to see the article contents. You will simply see a word "deleted".

No, abhishek we can find our rejected articles in our list of articles submitted and if you click on the rejected article you can see the full article.

Vinu
It will be good to delete the rejected articles.The list will be clear and nice to see.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is not available for us.It can be deleted by admin only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No, abhishek we can find our rejected articles in our list of articles submitted and if you click on the rejected article you can see the full article.

But then if deleted articles are not visible to anyone, then there should be no harm in posting those articles at any other websites. right?

But then if deleted articles are not visible to anyone, then there should be no harm in posting those articles at any other websites. right?

Yes, If the article gets rejected. it will not posted on anywhere. so you can automatically post that article on any other website. there is no issue on this.

Vinu
yes, whatever vinodh said is absolutely correct. the rejected articles can be post anywhere you want

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, whatever vinodh said is absolutely correct. the rejected articles can be post anywhere you want

Thanks Vinodh for clearing the doubt.
This is a good decision that rejected articles may be published in other site.Thanks for clearing doubt.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sarala, you are right that load on administration will increase but then we should be allowed to delete our rejected articles. This would make things easier and also when it is rejected ,why let it be there on list.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.