Who is that famous personality whom you wish to meet at least once in your lifetime, which has not happened yet? Also, pour a few words about him/her and let others know something more about that very special person of your heart. Also tell, what made you a fan of him/her?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish to meet my favorite hero's Megastar Chiru and pavan in my life time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Give suitable reasons also. Also say a few words about him. Who is Pavan?

Meera sandhu
I wish to meet SRK and Mahesh babu. These both are film actors. SRK - shahrukh Khan he is a Bollywood actor and Mahesh babu is tollywood actors. they are awesome actors.
0101_2012-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4490]}
M A V E R I C K!!
[quote]0101_2012-01-16.gif

M A V E R I C K!! [/quote]

M E T O O! M E T O O! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4490]}
M A V E R I C K!!

Nice answer. From where are you getting such comic symbols?
0002031F_2012-01-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4491]}
Thank you,Sandhya Rani! I have been collecting these from various sources! It's not difficult at all. Whenever you get those from any site you need to store them in your computer.
@Chinmoy ji and Kalyani ji

I have met Maverick at 2nd get together of Boddunan. He is a very simple person who is very shy in meeting people. As far as I know him, he likes to solve the problems that occur here but without much hype.He makes sure that somehow the work is done.

He is a very goal-oriented person. After meeting maverick, I was very much inspired to be like him- work till the work is done and work without much noise.

:D

Swetha Shenoy
I thought Maverick might be some login name since I have never heard such a name before. Thank you Swetha to share some knowledge about him. I think all our friends would like to see him at least once in our lifetime.

Meera sandhu
i like to meet mukesh ambani. He is one of the richest person in india.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.