The topic is locked.
my blogs are losing traffic day by day can u recommend tips,tricks 2 get more blog traffic

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
you use you blog link and give this link to your friends and every where you are able to give.
Use quality topics for you blog and try to post your blog link everywhere it is possible ... posting link must be attractive.

Vinu
You write on topics that are popular.Also topics related to US will get more traffic.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Always keep in mind about the key words. When you write an article, just think, if I am a user, what words will I use to search for a particular content in a search engine. Provide the first words that arise in your mind.

Also, if you are able to write about recent hot topics, some events to occur soon, there is probability that people will search for those topics more.

To be a better writer, be a good reader (of net) first
I think it will be helpful for many of our friends while posting articles in this site.

Meera sandhu
Some people may have excellent writing skills. But they don't get more viewers. It is because they don't give enough importance to their presentations. When we know to write, it is equally important that we should be able to trick the users and prompt them to open our pages.

Also we should be able to write very good introduction. It will appear in search engines. User selects our page only if he is impressed by our brief note.

If we don't give apt keywords for our article, our article will not come in search engines

Meera sandhu
to increase traffic you can paste the url of you blog in the social networking sites like facebook and twitter........

smriti
to increase the traffic on our site., we need to update our site every day and try to post the current event on our website. Give updated report about the current events. this will increase traffic on our sites.

Vinu
Thanks for giving you advice but i am not interested in a blogging.
Nice discussion by Sandhya .Many trips shared and thanks for it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yeah i found the tips in this thread to be really useful.....I am expecting some more tips from people.

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.