Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would like to meet lady gaga once again, I met her a few month back while she was in my neighboring town, still I would like to meet her once in a live show some where in UK.

Once again???? :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5372]}

Meera sandhu
I would like to meet Mr. Narayana Murthy at least once! And the second option would be the whole boddunan gang! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would like to meet Mr. Narayana Murthy at least once! And the second option would be the whole boddunan gang! :)

Don't change your word, Madammmmmmmmmmmm.....
Yesterday, you were eager to see our Maverick. Now :woohoo:
Tell me truely, whom do you want to see??

The time, when I started this thread, I was just new here.
But, now, I want to see you all, especially you, Chinmayjee, Swetha, Sarala, Ram and of course...Sasi...Truely saying :(

Meera sandhu

Don't change your word, Madammmmmmmmmmmm.....
Yesterday, you were eager to see our Maverick. Now :woohoo:
Tell me truely, whom do you want to see??

The time, when I started this thread, I was just new here.
But, now, I want to see you all, especially you, Chinmayjee, Swetha, Sarala, Ram and of course...Sasi...Truely saying :(

I am disappointed that my name is not in the list :ohmy: but never mind ay be you have another list the real one kept some where else. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, this is the real one. Very soon, I will be adding you too.
Just 1 week acquaintance is not enough for me to make a person so close. It may take some time. So wait for it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Just 1 week acquaintance is not enough for me to make a person so close. It may take some time. So wait for it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Never mind I have some other friends in Kerala, especially in Trivendrum and Kochchi. They are always willing to invite me to their places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Never mind I have some other friends in Kerala, especially in Trivendrum and Kochchi. They are always willing to invite me to their places.

Trivandrum has changed to Thiruvananthapuram 20 years before, I think in 1990 or 91. But even now, most people prefer to say Trivandrum, Trichur, Calicut and Cochin. i don't know why :whistle:
Can anyone tell me?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya because people are got used to and some people are illiterates so they may not know the new name.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya because people are got used to and some people are illiterates so they may not know the new name.

Sarala,
As Bangalore changed to Bangaluru, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Pudicherry.....these districts were renamed years before, according to regional language.
Do you know why Thiruvananthapuram is called so??? It is due to Padmanabhaswamy temple and diety of Lord Vishnu is in 'Anantha sayanam'..in Palazhy. So....Thiru....Anantha...puri....later known as Thiruvananthapuram

Meera sandhu
Thanks sandhya... Today i have learned something with your help. :)
Can anyone explain is there any story behind the name change of banglore into bangaluru?

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.