Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]V.Arunkumar wrote:
Look you people expect things to happen in normal which is not always possible in reality. Even after taking adequate precautionary measure there is every chance of being pregnant.

Then why can't you accept it as God gift and allow that child to live.

I know many couples in my life (even very poor people), who got a child even 10-13 years after they have done surgery to stop pregnancy. They are not aborting the unborn child, since they believe it is a crime and believing it to be God's gift and fate.

This topic can be discussed on and on and there can really be no single conclusion or a politically correct answer to such a complicated question.

But leaving aside the moral niceties and talk of ethics, religions etc. etc. has anyone given a single thought to the population explosion in this country? Do not we as citizens of this country, have a moral duty to try and contain population growth, which has already propelled beyond control? Or are we going to wait for something like that happened in China to happen? Also, have you seen what happens to children who are let come into this world simply because they a gift of God? I have seen many of such children and they lead lives worse than animals![/quote]

A murder is murder. If abortion is supported, killing of children or men for bringing the population to an optimum level may also be resorted to.

Abortion is definitely a murder and this must not be accepted except for saving life of pregnant mother. The best way to control population is to adopt measures for preventing pregnancy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

abortion is not justified.....actions should be taken before pregnancy...but having a child in you womb and killing it is a crime, no doubt....

smriti
When I posted this topic, first replies were really hurting me. Most of them were supporting abortion. Then I begin to think, am I wrong. But now, I am very happy because majority of people are against this very cruel crime. Mercilessly killing a tiny creature just because it can't cry or open its mouth to say, "Don't kill me".
Just imagine such a situation as a picture in your mind. Isn't it hurting you?

Has God given us the right to kill some person? He has not even given power (even constitution) to kill ourselves. When we don't have the right to kill even ourselves, how can we kill another life.

Meera sandhu
This depends upon conditions of the mother and the unborn child, some times this is absolutely must to abort due to medical conditions of the either of the two and some times this is almost must due to social reasons.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil what you said is true. But some people for the sake of their beauty and for unnecessary reasons they are aborting the child . this is really bad. In our andhra now a days people aborting more due to scanning they are geting to know that their child is female. so they are aborting. So this not correct right.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
V.Arunkumar wrote:
Look you people expect things to happen in normal which is not always possible in reality. Even after taking adequate precautionary measure there is every chance of being pregnant.

Then why can't you accept it as God gift and allow that child to live.

I know many couples in my life (even very poor people), who got a child even 10-13 years after they have done surgery to stop pregnancy. They are not aborting the unborn child, since they believe it is a crime and believing it to be God's gift and fate.

This topic can be discussed on and on and there can really be no single conclusion or a politically correct answer to such a complicated question.

But leaving aside the moral niceties and talk of ethics, religions etc. etc. has anyone given a single thought to the population explosion in this country? Do not we as citizens of this country, have a moral duty to try and contain population growth, which has already propelled beyond control? Or are we going to wait for something like that happened in China to happen? Also, have you seen what happens to children who are let come into this world simply because they a gift of God? I have seen many of such children and they lead lives worse than animals!

A murder is murder. If abortion is supported, killing of children or men for bringing the population to an optimum level may also be resorted to.

Abortion is definitely a murder and this must not be accepted except for saving life of pregnant mother. The best way to control population is to adopt measures for preventing pregnancy. [/quote]

I am not justifying abortion indiscriminately. What I am against is letting children be born when the parents have no means or livelihood to feed them at all just because the children are said to be God's gift. With due respect to certain community, I know several young women who have let themselves fall pregnant and give birth to at least 3 children before they are even 20. And all that when she or her husband do not even earn any decent amount of money to feed them, and then they claim that they are God's gift! The point about preventing conception, that too is a crime in this particular community! so what is justified here? giving birth indiscriminately when they let their children go hungry every night??? :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.