Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If small child write a letter

hi friend

Iam waiting for you

Come tommorrow

in Red Frock

I will come in Red Dress

Why you talking with that bad boy

Iam waiting here

talk with me only not with that bad boy.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My Dear ___________________

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

The thread is about filling those blanks too :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:
Is it Kathal Mannan, Mary??? :cheer: :cheer:

You can fill what ever you wish. That blank is especially for readers who reading the forum. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If I start filling those blanks....i will add any tamil word of my wish..... paithyakaaran....shall I add ;)

Meera sandhu

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

The thread is about filling those blanks too :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

You can fill what ever you wish. That blank is especially for readers who reading the forum. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If I start filling those blanks....i will add any tamil word of my wish..... paithyakaaran....shall I add ;)

you can add anything. If I fill the blank I am denoting my spouse if you are filling means you are denoting that for your spouse.

Let think first add next is it ok just kidding. :)

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

you can add anything. If I fill the blank I am denoting my spouse if you are filling means you are denoting that for your spouse.

Ok...
I have filled your blanks with paithyakaaran... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now you can fill my blanks, of course :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

Ok...

I don't wish to scold my friend sandhya's husband and leave it for her choice.

ok.

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

Ok...

ok.

Do you want to see your friend beaten by her husband? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I wish to chat with you
but you are so far
I wish to say something
but you are not listen

Yours _

Ok...

ok.

Do you want to see your friend beaten by her husband? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no. no. leave it for your choice means you can add some good words for him and he will not beat you and he will surely give present for you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.