Can you imagine a power outage for nine long years? That's exactly what Pipria Singipur village in Pilibhit district has had to endure after its main transformer developed a snag in 2001.

Click here

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What!! Where is that place, and how come no official has taken note of it.
nataraj wrote:
[quote]What!! Where is that place, and how come no official has taken note of it.[/quote]

the officials are least concerned about people. The political leadership in Pilibhit- Menaka and varun are more interested in fanning communal tension. Menaka has more interest in animals than humans though I admire her for campaign against cruelty to animals.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Great!! Such shameful news! And all Mayavati is concerned about is making statues of herself!! In a short period of time, she is going to fill UP with dead statues and drive away humans elsewhere because of such things. :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is really a pathetic situation ...Dont understand what these official do after taking such high salarles :angry:
Rajani, its easy to understand why no one takes note of it! Probably the villagers did not have money to bribe the electricity officials!!

It is very useful information about UP government. they are not donned anything for the villagers regarding electricity.

Abid thanks for share
Yes i want the following changes in uttar pradesh

1) Good infrastructure to attaract investors
2) Co operation among people of different faiths
3) Self confidence
4) Desire in every single person either currently living in UP or not to give back something to the state.
5) No to casteism
6) No to caste based polictics but politics besed on development.
7) A better police system
8) A more friendly and safe place for the girls.
9) To rediscover ourselves and bring the best out of ourselves
10) A REVOLUTION to achieve the above 9 points because we know we can become the best state in INDIA keeping in mind our glorious past.
Politicians show much interest on people only during elections.It is very pathetic when we think about the children and aged people living there.

On the other side how my electricity the political parties use for conducting their party meetings and their personal functions?
000203F6-20100823.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
A state whose Chief Minister takes more interest in erecting her statues, I ,for one, do not feel amazed in the least!
Sajeetharan, the changes that you have listed out are a far far far distant dreams, seems impossible to turn into reality!

I would be really surprised if Mayawati stops erecting hers and Kanshiram's statues instead of something like this!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.