Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today I read Anil Kumble's comments which are very interesting - that Shewag has got the ability to hit even an otherwise good bowl for a six!
Sehwag is simply great.Sehwag record-making innings of 219 runs was studded with seven sixes and twenty-five fours.

Be positive
yes it was the awesome comment for sehwag. Now every cricketer knows about his ability.
I wonder if he could be India's next captain! He has the right credentials and charishma!
Sehwag has this uncanny nack of captaincy and time and on whenever he gets an opportunity to prove his mettle. Good that India has someone in reserve provided Dhoni is not available in any crucial moment he would be available...!
I wonder if he could be India's next captain! He has the right credentials and charishma!

with all due respect to his batting...i dont think he stand any chance to be the next captain except when the situations like rest arises as of what happened now.
No chance to captain India! I can't buy it! Let us see!
Sehwag has this uncanny nack of captaincy and time and on whenever he gets an opportunity to prove his mettle. Good that India has someone in reserve provided Dhoni is not available in any crucial moment he would be available...!

now, people and selectors are expecting record break of scoring 400+ runs in test cricket when India tour to Australia.
No chance to captain India! I can't buy it! Let us see!

being logical sehwag is alredy 33, while dhoni is just 30. There is no way sehwag can outplay dhoni and become captain.
One new thing shared by his coach that he used a rope to bind his leg to make right his footwork and this helped to improve his footwork.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.