Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyaji though i am unmarried, i will have some idea right by seeing movies and some my friends who got married as you. so I say my dear life or my dear beloved.

I will start-To the another part of my life.
or to my heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sir, am saying about 'someone special' only....

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

HA ha ha!! So I guess you have both those categories to write too!!! A secret revealed!!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I will start with Dear ...... how are you? :blink:

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

please when you will write then ask me about those names also. as punishment for one and more will be same.

That much love for your office friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

please when you will write then ask me about those names also. as punishment for one and more will be same.

That much love for your office friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why not there can be someone special in the office also?. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Officially special or specially official, I would not disclose it here!! :woohoo:

If you write a letter to your hubby???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually...have you ever wrote him a letter..... at least once? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

PM me your wife's email id now itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

PM me your wife's email id now itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehehe... but why?.I will write this letter to my wife not to anyone. :laugh:
Officially special or specially official, I would not disclose it here!! :woohoo:

Actually...have you ever wrote him a letter..... at least once? :whistle: :whistle:

Of course, I have written to him!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Of course, I have written to him!!! :)

Now also short answer...not revealing how you used to address him :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.