Hello friends,

I would like to start a new game. The purpose of this game is not only for fun but also to learn something.

The first person will write the name of a person with minimum one line description about him/her. The second person should begin with the last letter of the previous word and tell about another person. Like this it goes.

Rules:

1. Minimum one line of description about the personality is must.
The person can be in any field.
2. Repetition of the names is not allowed.
3. If possible, photo of the personality can also be attached to make it more attractive.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me start with my favourite personality : Sachin Tendulkar

This 36 year old cricket genius of India holds the record for highest run scorer in the history of Test cricket

Next letter : R

Rahul Gandhi

He is son of rajiv gandhi...well, i think he didn't require any introduction
indira_gandhi_1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
INDIRA GANDHI

She was the one and only female Prime Minister of India.
She was the third PM of India.
She is remembered for the development and progress of science, space exploration, irrigation, as well as policies like the nationalization of banks and the 20-point programme.
Next Word again 'I'
imrankhan.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Imran Khan Niazi

He is a retired Pakistani cricketer who played international cricket for two decades in the late twentieth century and has been a politician since the mid-1990s. Currently, besides his political activism, Khan is also a charity worker and cricket commentator.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ian Botham

Botham is a former England cricketer and an excellent all rounder.He holds a number of records in test matches. He is the only player to achieve the fastest doubles like 1000 runs and 100 wickets, 2000 runs and 200 wickets, 3000 runs and 300 wickets.
He is the only player to score a century and took 5 wickets in a test match. He did this 5 times.

Count 2

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

I think I need not to tell about him!!

Gandhi is commonly known around the world as Mahatma Gandhi or "Great Soul", he is also called as BAPU in India.

Gandhiji was the pre-eminent political and spiritual leader of India during the Indian independence movement. He was the pioneer of satyagraha—resistance to tyranny through mass civil disobedience, a philosophy firmly founded upon ahimsa or total nonviolence—which led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.

He is officially honoured in India as the "Father of the Nation". His birthday is commemorated as "Gandhi Jayanti", a national holiday, and worldwide as the International Day of Non-Violence.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
nice game!!!!!
Mohammed Fouzan

He is so blold and smart and also his mind is beautiful :woohoo: :woohoo:

:) Good one Fouzan!!!! but Person's name should start with last letter of previous person!!
And thats "I" :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
nice yar!!!!!!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.