Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir, am saying about 'someone special' only....

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

please when you will write then ask me about those names also. as punishment for one and more will be same.

That much love for your office friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why not there can be someone special in the office also?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

PM me your wife's email id now itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehehe... but why?.I will write this letter to my wife not to anyone. :laugh:

So much romantic :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Even for a short break of 5-6 hours, you writing letters for her :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Hey Sandhya!! We can have special person in office also. That's what Ram wants to say!! Officially Special!! not Specially Official!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am thinking about writing a special letter to my Bhabi about my Ram bhayya and his special 'office' friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

please when you will write then ask me about those names also. as punishment for one and more will be same.

That much love for your office friend :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

not office friend but office friends!!! :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I would address my beloved as follows :

My lovely (Lover name)
My dearest ( )
My Darling ( )

Want to make each day Accountable

I would address my beloved as follows :

My lovely (Lover name)
My dearest ( )
My Darling ( )

These are all old numbers....give us some new ideas...
Also, fill that lover name when you reply :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
hmm

My will address hai my dear gold (his name)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will start letter with his nick name and continue my letter. Instead of writing letter, email is good.

Why not there can be someone special in the office also?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

PM me your wife's email id now itself :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehehe... but why?.I will write this letter to my wife not to anyone. :laugh:

So much romantic :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Even for a short break of 5-6 hours, you writing letters for her :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't write letters to anybody but you asked it "if" you have to write a letter to someone special thus i replied otherwise i talk to her on phone only. :woohoo:
@Sanjeev....
Try to write at least 1 love letter yaar...ha ha

if you send her love sms, how will you call her....

Will you call her Buffalo as Kumaresh calls his wife????

Meera sandhu
i start with her nick name first then, i will ask how are you dear? :blink:

Vinu
@Sanjeev....
Try to write at least 1 love letter yaar...ha ha

if you send her love sms, how will you call her....

Will you call her Buffalo as Kumaresh calls his wife????

Love is a feeling i don't believe on writing love letter/Sma to express my love to her i know my wife she also won't be impressed if i write love letterd. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.