Can anyone help me out with this?....Recently, my pen-drive has got infected with Newfolder.exe virus and everytime I am connecting it with any pc the whole system is getting infected. Just want to know if there is any way out through which I can remove the virus from my pen-drive...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the best way is to format your pen drive or else scan your pen drive with kaspersky anti-virus, it will delete the virus.
I think , You first format your pen drive. And also you scan you pen drive with antivirus. Antivirus should be original.

Be positive
After inserting pen-drive into computer,first of all scan it,before opening the folder or files. This will protect from infecting your computer. If still virus exist in your pen-drive,then better format your pen-dive.

Want to make each day Accountable

My system also was affected by this virus.But I have to format it fully.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
don't worry sir jee
relax
do one thing
download AVAST PRO ANTI VIRUS ( ITS FREE FOR ONE MONTHS)
and install and do full scan
it will solve all problems
take care
and any other confusion
contact me

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Thank you said by: ajay
Thankyou friends for your suggestions but the thing is that I can't even format it for it is not getting formattted.....Surely Pankaj I will try your suggestion and inform you about the result...
Pankaj ji, You are a genius man!!! Now my pendrive is working fine and if I say thankyou for such a wonderful bit of work done by you it will be a too little thing for such a wonderful thing done by you. So I am going to press the thankyou button to express my gratitude to you. Love you friend...
Thanks pankaj,for sharing this vital information about pen-drive scanning.

Want to make each day Accountable

So Pankaj , I also wish to download Avast to make my pendrive also virus free.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, I am sure that this vital information by Pankaj will not only solve the problem of pendrive but the whole system in general if it is infected by virus. I have un-installed the anti-virus I have been using so long and made avast my default virus scanner. Even I helped some of my friends with this information...Keep up the good work Pankaj!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.