We all like small kids, but what you like the most about small kids?

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we are big kids. children are far superior. It is rightly said- Child is the father of man. A child grows to man in course of time. A child is innocent, without malice and innocent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yeah rightly said...the innocence of small kids are the one which is most liked by us...

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I like their silly questions. They are so innocent and pure, to win my heart. I love them.
we are big kids. children are far superior. It is rightly said- Child is the father of man. A child grows to man in course of time. A child is innocent, without malice and innocent.

Nice one sir.. I like that point and i do believe it too.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Everything about them! Their innocence, their lovely smile, their silly questions and bubbly stammery talks! And their giggles!!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like small kids very much. Its style of talking looks very pretty.
I like most smiling and innocence of kids.

I love kids very much. I have a 3 years old son.

Be positive
They won't lie. They love all the people who they are seeing. They will forgive the mistakes and forget the mistakes what happened.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
They won't lie. They love all the people who they are seeing. They will forgive the mistakes and forget the mistakes what happened.

That's for sure! Children really have an ever forgiving heart. Generally, they do not hold grudges against anybody. I also enjoy the way they talk with a childish lisp or the way they sometimes imitate the grown ups :) :)
I love their talks the most. Their talks are full of innocence and sweetness. So I like their honey dipped talks the most. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.