Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
our govt need to create a team with some members for investigation.

those members must be selected by people by voting.
those members must be well educated and from poor family with good work background (must be corruption free).

these team has to talk to swiss bank and need to know their account holders name list. then it has to submit to our government. and all money needs to be used for our INDIA.

I think this idea will help.

Vinu
our govt need to create a team with some members for investigation.

those members must be selected by people by voting.
those members must be well educated and from poor family with good work background (must be corruption free).

these team has to talk to swiss bank and need to know their account holders name list. then it has to submit to our government. and all money needs to be used for our INDIA.

I think this idea will help.

YOUR IDEA IS GOOD. but the practicality of the idea is hard-considering the fact that there are ,many politicians involved in the list.
I think what we need is honesty of purpose.Our investigative bodies are sufficiently capable of doing their jobs but we need to free them the control of the vested interests!
Vinodh our government wont do this because they are also having their accounts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i agree that many politicians having account on swiss. so only i said selection of team must be by public. if needed supreme court needs to involve on this issue to make congrete decision.

Vinu
Who Are They?????????????????????????????????????????
I think what we need is honesty of purpose.Our investigative bodies are sufficiently capable of doing their jobs but we need to free them the control of the vested interests!

our very own cbi can do this...unless there is no political intervention.
@Rohit

Obivously they form a broad range from corrupt businessmen,bureaucrats and some of our great dmeocratically elected public servants!!
@Rohit

Obivously they form a broad range from corrupt businessmen,bureaucrats and some of our great dmeocratically elected public servants!!

then it seems like this problem has absolutely no solution..
People want a solution but only what we need to keep the pressure on.As experience shows that unless we force the government of the day,nothing moves in this country!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.