As I write this, Sachin Tendulkar is batting on 81 against Australia. Do you think he can score yet another century?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yet another thread on boddunan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes why can't he?. He is still a good batsman. Hope he makes a century and reply strongly to his critics. :)
Yes why can't he?. He is still a good batsman. Hope he makes a century and reply strongly to his critics. :)

Oh, just as I checked the score before writing this, he was bowled on the same score - for 81 :(

Didn't get you Maverick, shouldn't I have started this? I am having such a Tendulkar thread for the first time here.

Oh, just as I checked the score before writing this, he was bowled on the same score - for 81 :(

Oh this was sad but never mind he shall prove it in next matches. :)

Didn't get you Maverick, shouldn't I have started this? I am having such a Tendulkar thread for the first time here.
Give it a little search and you can find hell lot of same threads and all resulted in the same reply as your previous one above. though not saying you should not start this ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Give it a little search and you can find hell lot of same threads and all resulted in the same reply as your previous one above.

Means, Sachin getting out. :lol: :lol: Then that's surely a coincidence. Anyways, I request you to lock the thread immediately.
Well, He got out, but he played well and did good by making those 81 runs.. Well he is surely good than those who are not making runs at all. Century thing is being nervous thing for him since long, so I guess he is getting hard time after making 80 runs..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, He got out, but he played well and did good by making those 81 runs.. Well he is surely good than those who are not making runs at all. Century thing is being nervous thing for him since long, so I guess he is getting hard time after making 80 runs..

Yes he is still the best player India ever produced. I don't know why people made comments like he should retire now when he is palying better than the players whom selectors trust but not are failing. :blink:

You rightly pointed out the century thing that lingers at the back of his mind. But yes, 81 runs is nothing less a contribution from a player like Sachin.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.