Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, He got out, but he played well and did good by making those 81 runs.. Well he is surely good than those who are not making runs at all. Century thing is being nervous thing for him since long, so I guess he is getting hard time after making 80 runs..

Yes he is still the best player India ever produced. I don't know why people made comments like he should retire now when he is palying better than the players whom selectors trust but not are failing. :blink:

There is no doubt that he is the best in India at the moment, and if his age is taken into account, he is the best then. No retirement, he knows he can do it. Let him.
Well, He got out, but he played well and did good by making those 81 runs.. Well he is surely good than those who are not making runs at all. Century thing is being nervous thing for him since long, so I guess he is getting hard time after making 80 runs..

Yes he is still the best player India ever produced. I don't know why people made comments like he should retire now when he is palying better than the players whom selectors trust but not are failing. :blink:

That's what confuse me too.. But we can't change people mind on that. Age surely not matters if he can score like that. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That's what confuse me too.. But we can't change people mind on that. Age surely not matters if he can score like that. :whistle:

Age certainly should not matter. See, there are many youngsters in the team and waiting outside too. But if they aren't scoring, what's the use of them being young.

Not only India yaar, the best player the world has ever produced :)

Meera sandhu

No I rank Don Bradman above Sachin Tendulkar. :blink:

Age certainly should not matter. See, there are many youngsters in the team and waiting outside too. But if they aren't scoring, what's the use of them being young.

Yes.. And also if someone can perform and already performing, we can't move him out just by saying that you are getting old.. There is no official age limit to left the cricket. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Absolutely. There's no one near him in terms of prominent records that are written in the record books. I envy him, really.
Sachin will certainly score another century some time soon but for the time being he is out before scoring one. Le's wait for next innings from him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bad luck to him but Dhoni rocked today and bagged his first double ton. Congratulation to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sachin will certainly score another century some time soon but for the time being he is out before scoring one. Le's wait for next innings from him.

In one of the fourms -at a different I had started a similar discussion months ago about Sachin scoring a century once again. I am sure he will.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.