If you are in an elevated position, you will hog the limelight. You will be a cynosure of all eyes. People will join together to applaud and shower encomiums on you. But from some remote corner a pair of eyes will be prying on your movements. They are jealous of your position. At the slightest opportunity, they try to pull your leg. You need not be taken aback. Don’t be upset, Be alert, Have a firm footing
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9124]}

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for the advice. I feel that those at top know the jealousy from below.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is very true. It is duely seen in case of people doing government jobs. They have tendency to push back the best one. They usually conspire in groups. This is nothing but jealousy. If they fail in their attempt, they try to spoil the prestige.
This is very true. It is duely seen in case of people doing government jobs. They have tendency to push back the best one. They usually conspire in groups. This is nothing but jealousy. If they fail in their attempt, they try to spoil the prestige.

True. I was a victim. Of course i bounced back
Absolutely and we should try not to be the victim of those people as jealous for anything may lead to anything, they can do harm to any extreme in jealousy. :evil:
Absolutely and we should try not to be the victim of those people as jealous for anything may lead to anything, they can do harm to any extreme in jealousy. :evil:

A jealous human will not hesitate to stoop down to any lower levels
i have been victim of this several times because i trust everyone and always forgive and forget what others do bad to me. :S
i have been victim of this several times because i trust everyone and always forgive and forget what others do bad to me. :S

Then you will be left behind in the life's race
I came over this situation more than two times in my career of 8 years. Only most trusted peoples will do this.
I came over this situation more than two times in my career of 8 years. Only most trusted peoples will do this.

The only way to escape from this evil is to be ever alert

Then you will be left behind in the life's race

if thats the case then i will have to leave behind the "so said" morals of -- never hurting anyone's feeling , and loving/treating everyone equally :( :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.