The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gamvir out early but now Sachin and Koholy are playing with good confident and 100 comes in their partnership.Hope India will win.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its tough but Kohli,Rohit,dhoni,raina will do it for us. We are going to win.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its tough but Kohli,Rohit,dhoni,raina will do it for us. We are going to win.

India is playing good hope so they chase the target successfully and win over Pakistan. :)
I don't think india will find it difficult to chase because as you told they are going very good.A player like Rohit sharma,who hasn't played in Asia cup,is scoring good runs ,so from him we could say that its easy to get settled on this pitch and get good runs.

I don't think india will find it difficult to chase because as you told they are going very good.A player like Rohit sharma,who hasn't played in Asia cup,is scoring good runs ,so from him we could say that its easy to get settled on this pitch and get good runs.

Lets see what happens as it will be too early to say that India will win today. :)
Wow India have won the match my guess was right . Virat kohali change the situation. Salute to Virat , sachin and Rohit for great batting performance.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Wow India have won the match my guess was right . Virat kohali change the situation. Salute to Virat , sachin and Rohit for great batting performance.

Finally India won the match thanks to Virat Kohli match winning performance.His 183 runs inning deserves MAN OF THE MATCHreally he is now i think is ready to take load on his shoulder after retiring of some seniors of the team.

:whistle: :woohoo: :whistle: :woohoo:
Yes after Rahul Dravid Virat is good option for batting at number one place where dravid played previously.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes after Rahul Dravid Virat is good option for batting at number one place where dravid played previously.

I know he has the potential he was the captain of under 19 Indian team and India won the world cup under his captaincy. :)
The way he is going he will achieve big.Definitely,he is given that spot,which the spot of the wall,and he has to respect that position and play well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.