Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How can true feelings be fake?.Sumit, can you please let me know about your views? :)
Good Morning to all!

For example,I feel truly bad and unhappy about not being able to make myself understandable but if I say I am very happy about it,don't I fake my true feelings!!!
Only a dishonest person or someone with ulterior motives will want to fake his feelings@ An honest person will not have to do so !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sumit, mi tula ek goshta santoye, tu jaaun ti mulgi la sangau de, ki tu weda jhala techya pati maghe, sorry I mean, tu techya shi prem karto hai.....

Jhar ti ho madali tar theek, nahi tar visarun ga tela....

mi kharas mandtoye... nantar khubhus traas hoil tula...

he majha suggestion aahe... aani tujhi marzi
00020309-20100924.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Harshil

You seem to have mastered Latin so well!!
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Only a dishonest person or someone with ulterior motives will want to fake his feelings@ An honest person will not have to do so ![/quote]

i agree what kalyani wrote....

chinmoy its not latin....harshil has written in some other language...now he would better make us understand...'''
7_4_35-20100924.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Neetu,

I have a foolish habit of calling any language which I don't understand as Latin!!!
Harshil,Please tell me what language you use have used to explain your thoughts?
@Harshil,

Though I didn't get the meaning of the language it is nice to read. :) :)
Yeah! It's very nice but too nice for me to understand!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.