OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Finaly india lost the test. It is prooved that "Tiger at home and cat in outside"
Why do you think it is important to obey Laws?
Reached 8000 points !
Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat Sri Lanka 38 For no loss Overs 7.2 One small Changes in India team Rohit Sharma comes in for Jadeja Guys what you...
LONDON: God no longer has any place in theories on the creation of the Universe due to a series of developments in physics, British scientist Stephen Hawking said in extracts...
Hello Friends, Has any of your's love turned successfully to a marriage? Please share some of the interesting things happened in your love story like how you met, who first...
What do you like and dislike about boddunan
Found new title of award in award list. Adhoc award. First awards where given for forum help and GD topic suggestion. Nice move.. happy to see it.. But my doubt is...
Young men on bikes are becoming threat to the safety of people and for their belongings and property! Please suggest ways to curb this menace. :angry: :( :ohmy: :angry:
how we can raise indian education system & make a literate india
you feel hurt when your good friend doesn't accept your friend request ?
This question asked to me my 10 year old son :laugh: . I rolled my eyes, Do I have a favourite team, no way as I rarely watch or interested in IPL cricket. I like to watch only...
India has given birth to so many myths. Which myth you like most? and Why ?
The some of the haunted places in mumbai. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/haunted-mumbai--guess-which-well-known-hotel-is-missing-a-13th-floor.html
This Black Mamba was caught on camera close to some graves near a sugarcane plantation in Richards Bay, South Africa. Estimated to be about 6 and half meters long. Estimated Age...
why does most of the software ngineers prefer to work outside india?
What is Gray Water. How is it useful?
Thursday brought bad news for frequent flyers and jet-setters of the corporate world when airline rates reported an all-time high. With corporate expenditure facing a setback,...
Dravid becomes top scorer of the year he is the best test batsman india has had
Enjoy this friends. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4145]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4146]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4147]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4148]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...