People are of course, of two category. First category include those, who directly say it open, if he see something unpleasant. Obviously, he will gain more enemies. Second one includes people, who hide their feelings and never show it on face. Their face is not reflection of their minds. Yet, they will gain all persons' heart or friendship.
Of these two categories, whom do you like most and choose as a friend???? The person who never express anything in his mind or he, who is straight forward and dare to spell the truth, even if it's a bit unpleasant. :S

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not choose friends. Any one in close proximity is friend irrespective of his traits. I do not bother whether the person is outspoken or hides what he feels.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That depends, we cannot say which category. If am the person to choose friends i may choose both. SO according to the situation i behave with those both category friends thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like people who have good sense of humour also those who don't get hurt easily and don't go beyond limits to hurt others. :)
I like people who be decent and they hurt themselves but never hurt others and who understand others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya i don't like people who say anything openly on face i like people who hide their feelings and never say me wrong if i am wrong too. :laugh:
Sandhya i don't like people who say anything openly on face i like people who hide their feelings and never say me wrong if i am wrong too. :laugh:

Then how can you correct your mistakes yaar?
We should take things positively and appreciate, if someone points our mistakes :evil:

Meera sandhu
I don't do mistakes sandhya.. :laugh:

But that's right one should need someone to point out his faults to amend them otherwise he will repeat the same things unknowingly.

But that's right one should need someone to point out his faults to amend them otherwise he will repeat the same things unknowingly.

Yes of course....

You don't commit mistakes....what about the target given by me? :angry: Even if you feel bad, I don't care. I will advise you in future also :S

Meera sandhu

Yes of course....

You don't commit mistakes....what about the target given by me? :angry: Even if you feel bad, I don't care. I will advise you in future also :S

No i did not feel bad i am happy that being a virtual friend someone cared for me. :) Don't worry i will try it in future. :)
1lickfish_2012-04-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes of course....

No i did not feel bad i am happy that being a virtual friend someone cared for me. :) Don't worry i will try it in future. :)

Future?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6996]}
So, you have not started yet? I am really angry :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.