OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

All people have problems in marriage life so is divorce a only solution to get rid of these problems :evil: .Recently one of my neighbor's daughter got married and with in 5...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4213]} I don't find the livewire of Boddunan Swetha Shenoy, Where is she?
Every human being on this earth will surely love nature. The BLUE Color sky, orange sun, cool breeze, Greenary and water. Very wonderful atmosphere. I love such natural...
In my childhood, a grandmother was there.....a close relative of my father. Actually, my father spent his childhood there. It was a joint family of 25 people or more. A very old...
Colour give all shades to life and I want my life to be colorful. What about you? A life without colours can't be imagined. Isn't it? Happiness has blue colour.......Sorrows...
These are the memorable words of Jim Rohn! What are your thoughts on these?
Its not that easy but there are few tips to get peace of mind: "Learn to be more patient and tolerant with people and incidents Don't take everything too...
This was the question posed by my darling wife to me yesterday. 'Umm.... about 12 hours', was my reply. 'A lie. I have never seen you praying with folded hands before the image...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9309]} It's true. Do you feel the same? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
how to check my total earning?
A physically sick individual can easily accept the condition he/she is in, but when it comes to mental sickness nobody accept. Why? I have seen many individuals in life who are...
A new study says lot of kids have seen their parents drunk. What would be the impact on the kids ?Are the parents not responsible for such an irresponsible upbringing...
Should e-cigarettes ads be treated like regular cigarettes ads?
Just saw this link in Facebook! This is heights of immoral acts that is prevailing in our society and we can do nothing about it. At least we can sign this petition and do our...
Yesterday, I went to D-mart and while waiting for my turn at the billing counter..I saw that a man picked up two chocolates and gave to his daughter without even paying for it or...
Ra.One: First Look Teaser (10 sec) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7w5Eq2xQ8I
India's cricket captain M.S. Dhoni is all set to fly on a frontline Sukhoi fighter soon with the Indian Air Force (IAF) making him an offer as a goodwill gesture after the team's...
Prince William married long-time girlfriend Kate Middleton at the iconic Westminster Abbey today (April 29) at a ceremony watched by billions on TV. Prince William wore a red...
If one day you came to know that people around you know everything about you including what's in your mind then how will you react to such situation? Do you believe that your...
Full info about F1 to F12 keys http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=355