Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But Suny people who can't afford inverter or generator what should they do? :blink:
But Suny people who can't afford inverter or generator what should they do? :blink:

They have the option of using hand-fans and kerosene lamps/candles. Saves on electric bills as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They have the option of using hand-fans and kerosene lamps/candles. Saves on electric bills as well.

:woohoo: :woohoo: or may be to sleep at the top of the house at night is the better option and in villages still people do that as in my village there is supply of power for only 10 hours a day. :)
Now a days the whether changed and it was raining, then also they is power cut

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Power cuts are now becoming a serious problem.Power cuts are mainly occurred during summer because these days the supply of electricity increase a lot.Many air conditioner were in great use which needs high voltage.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Tamilnadu also more power cuts. EB Department recently announces they are going to increase the time of the power shutdown. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I thing it was the party members who want to keep the shops open late at night. Maybe for them, they have cancelled this rule.
Tamilnadu also more power cuts. EB Department recently announces they are going to increase the time of the power shutdown. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

But, Nowadays power cut is less in Tamil nadu. :laugh: :lol: :)

Vinu
This week onwards, here in Kolkata also we are experiencing continuous power cut nights and days. Time is not fixed for such activities.
Power cut is really bad as in summer it require more power and cut power for some time that power is distributed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
to other.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.