OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Even as north India shudders under harsh winter conditions, heavy fog delayed 31 flights in Delhi on Monday morning. Three domestic flights were canceled since Sunday night...
:silly: :silly: why rattle snake is called gentleman snake?
If you are working on a computer with laser printer- beware. The small particles of toner used in printer cartridge may enter your lungs and cause harm. This is result of a...
My mother always advices me....."You need not earn 5 or 6 digit salary. But you should earn at least a small amount so that you need not depend on your husband for your...
I tried and failed to insert one in a post today. Is this with me or any one else felt the same?
What are the uses of facebook pages???
These days I am getting bored from the forums :evil: . Not finding anything interesting started by people also I am not getting any idea to start anything interesting. Moreover...
Hyderabad millionaire's son dies after weight-loss pills there are many disadvantages for taking weight loos...
Our young people are addicted to social networking sites and love many stopped studeis but our scientists had made studies on 1000 students and found that reading 6 minutes books...
For the past few days I have been researching the Internet to find no-copyrighted image websites. However I am still confused and failed to search a reliable source. :( Why not...
I think it is time to teach ABC to Indian kids {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10810]}
I was not able to contribute on boddunan since the last few days as I became the mummy of a cute baby girl :) :) :) She is 10 months old now and her name is Anika. She keeps...
Girls hate Boys why r They dn't Understand/ r they Egostic
Twitter has now become the best network to promote your articles. Join twitter and share your articles there to get good traffic to your articles or blogs,also it increase the...
The sun appears red at sunset due to what process?
Is it necessary to have politicians and voting to our country?
Why do you think children (little kids) get afraid in going to school?
thinkDi9it August 2010 Magazine Contents http://is.gd/dZ90G
Are you still friends with your childhood friend ?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6312]} Have got any regret in life so far?