The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even my mother earn by teaching tailoring, embroidery,painting and many more craft things. and she even stitch. With that money she made me join engineering school as at that time my father is in financial tight situation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even my mother earn by teaching tailoring, embroidery,painting and many more craft things. and she even stitch. With that money she made me join engineering school as at that time my father is in financial tight situation

Hats off to your Mother and you are lucky to get such Mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes they should i told this to my wife also but she remains so much busy with the kids and household work that at present scenerio she can't think of anything else. :blink:
Yes they should i told this to my wife also but she remains so much busy with the kids and household work that at present scenerio she can't think of anything else. :blink:

Bringing 2 small kids together is not at all a small task :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I know it that's why i never compell her to do it.Its always her wish if she wants to do it then its OK otherwise also its OK. :)
Yes she should definitely earn as well as spend.. my grandmother was one best example who earned money through embroidery and designs...though my grandfather was a Doctor and is having lot of family properties my grandmother was bold lady...

Hats of to your grandmother Rajani. Yes there are some more women in this world still they earn by just they know things.

I think in olden days housewives were busy in household activities more than present time and even they had to manage more than single child...(my grandmother has 10 children in totally including my mom)...but still she never got tired and kept her hobby alive..Even in another birth may be I cannt do so... :)
I am not aware about others but there are two related to me most closely who earn in lacs per year. I think they are making good pocket money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bruce Lee wrote:
Yes she should definitely earn as well as spend.. my grandmother was one best example who earned money through embroidery and designs...though my grandfather was a Doctor and is having lot of family properties my grandmother was bold lady...

Hats of to your grandmother Rajani. Yes there are some more women in this world still they earn by just they know things.

I think in olden days housewives were busy in household activities more than present time and even they had to manage more than single child...(my grandmother has 10 children in totally including my mom)...but still she never got tired and kept her hobby alive..Even in another birth may be I cannt do so... :)

Yes due to increase in technology the women became lazy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I know it that's why i never compell her to do it.Its always her wish if she wants to do it then its OK otherwise also its OK. :)

Yes this should be her choice, you are the one who is responsible to provide her pocket money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bruce Lee wrote:

Yes due to increase in technology the women became lazy.

Yet, women are more educated and financially supporting the family than before :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.