OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear Friends, I am Diamond mate now.
A.R. Rahaman is again nominated for the Oscar this year for the best original score to the movie directed by Danny Boyle's "127".
No doubt, everyone loves breakfast item dosa/idli along with Chutney. I too :cheer: :cheer: . Actually, each person's chutney differs at least by a little bit and through this...
From today the rate of milk increased.When I went to the dairy I found that price of milk increased.
Is Facebook is going to closed on 15 October 2012... :)
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Express your thoughtes on this great quote of Buddha {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9110]}
Dear Friends How much earning from revenue at boddunan you expect this month?
In olden days our ancestors use to have sun bath. What are the uses of Sun bath?
Can anyone give me information about summer training...asin what its all about .im a 2nd year undergraduate of computer science branch...Also if possible please suggest some...
For last ten days, I am facing blank brain syndrome, unable to think innovative ideas to write new topics. Whenever I think of it, suddenly comes before me some other thoughts....
Mozilla on Tuesday released the latest version of its Firefox browser. In addition to allowing users to run full-screen apps, Firefox 10 offers the following enhancements: The...
The Lok Pal panel begins meet amidst mud slinging. http://in.news.yahoo.com/amidst-mud-slinging-lokpal-joint-committee-meets-saturday-20110415-102525-901.html The non...
First look of : Yash Raj Films "Luv Ka The End" Movie Poster
Dear Friends, I will be unavailable for 7 days? I hope I will get refreshment by my journey.
HI FRIENDS! I'VE SOMETHING TO SHARE...LAST WEEK(ON LAST SUNDAY)I WAS AWARDED FOR TOP VOTER OF THE DAY...I'M VERY HAPPY...
What does real love feel like?
HI all. I just wanna to know..whether their is group discussion for this week or not..
What is Double Password? - Full info http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/08/what-is-double-password.html
What is the first thing you do after coming home from work?
A 'scientific' analysis of batting achievements in Test cricket has found what most people already know - that Don Bradman was the greatest batsman in the game. A paper, written...