Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rambabuji, there are alot fo uses of facebook and more publicity also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What are the uses of facebook pages???

You can find your friends and relatives across the world and maintain relationship through social networking sites. Anyway, I do not have any account on social sites.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

You can find your friends and relatives across the world and maintain relationship through social networking sites. Anyway, I do not have any account on social sites.

Not only you can find your existing friends, you can find more new friends through social sites.

Not only you can find your existing friends, you can find more new friends through social sites.

That is OK. As other inventions, Social websites are also being used for some illegal purposes. Cyber crime rate is increasing in an exponential way.

That is OK. As other inventions, Social websites are also being used for some illegal purposes. Cyber crime rate is increasing in an exponential way.

Robert every new technology is used in both good and bad ways. Nuclear can be used to get energy also for disaster. Let us use social sites for good purposes.

Robert every new technology is used in both good and bad ways. Nuclear can be used to get energy also for disaster. Let us use social sites for good purposes.

The major issues is the ratio used for bad purpose in increasing than that of good way. Do you know about the scientist Alfred Nobel who invented Atom Bomb?

The major issues is the ratio used for bad purpose in increasing than that of good way. Do you know about the scientist Alfred Nobel who invented Atom Bomb?

Yes. He is a swedish chemist and armament manufacturer and he founded the dynamite. Nobel prize is given through his charity.

The technology used for bad purpose will be controlled by government. We can only increase the ratio of using technologies in a good way.
Facebook helps us to get connected with the people.We can post images and comment and also like on somebody's wall.But now people are misusing it.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Wisdom lies in using the things at our disposal to our advantage.
Facebook helps us to get connected with the people.We can post images and comment and also like on somebody's wall.But now people are misusing it.

Getting connected with people, posting images, commenting on them are available in every social networking site. Many are abused. Because of faulty administration
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.