The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women also need pocket money.So I think that if they do any small job to earn at least pocket money and they could become self dependent.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yesterday I saw a thread here.....about a law to be passed to give a small amount of income of husbands to wife. I don't think it's necessary. Instead she should try to earn something with her own efforts. If so, no one will complaint. Otherwise, again she will be bounded to someone else' wishes

Meera sandhu
I firmly believe that true emancipation of women can only take place when they acquire economic muscles. It's the only way they can fight off injustices perpetrated on them over centuries! It's not the amount but the very fact that they earn gives them a huge sense of confidence,self-worth and dignity!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I firmly believe that true emancipation of women can only take place when they acquire economic muscles. It's the only way they can fight off injustices perpetrated on them over centuries! It's not the amount but the very fact that they earn gives them a huge sense of confidence,self-worth and dignity!

Yes, i have seen in many families where working women are given more respect and dignity than house wives, even if those ladies do a lot of her family restless :evil:

Meera sandhu
Women also need money.They have to ask either their parents or their husband if they want to buy some thing.But If they at least earn their pocket money they could afford to buy according to their requirement.

Sharmistha Banerjee
To earn a small pocket money, she can start small business at home itself, no need to go outside.
Stitching, embroidery, handicrafts etc are a few. It depends upon their interests if they become success or not!!!

Meera sandhu
To earn a small pocket money, she can start small business at home itself, no need to go outside.
Stitching, embroidery, handicrafts etc are a few. It depends upon their interests if they become success or not!!!

Yes its better option for those who can't afford computer and net or are not much educated otherwise online sites are the best option for them to earn sitting at home :)

Yes its better option for those who can't afford computer and net or are not much educated otherwise online sites are the best option for them to earn sitting at home :)

can open any shop also like stationery, cosmetics shop or other shop.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This topic has been fully discussed. So this is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.