OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hai Friends... Do you like watching cartoon shows personally?? Some parents like me were forced to watch along with kids.. What about you... :P :P :P :P :)
Hi India has won today(15/dec/09) writes your feeling
What is your greatest achievement in your life ?
where are you friends? wwhen I joined the site Atul and swetha shenoy were two too active members and now I am not seeing them in forum. swetha come soon and help me to correct...
In a sensational affidavit file in the Supreme Court the former Union Law Minister Shanti Bhusan claimed that 16 past Chief Justices of India were "definitely...
Friends, Mr.Maverick told in a discussion: "On account of 5K mark and new year, we are going to introduce another money making program. You can think about it and post what...
ways to: How one can improve communication skills?
hubby fights why ?for ego or for ethics
ok guys time to make the forums a bit more interesting..this is a story thread...in this thread you must add a sentence to the previous post and continue the story..so here i...
:) Well guys we've all heard people saying that it's a case of love at first sight. But to me this term itself is very confusing and it makes me wonder whether something of that...
The search engine giant Google Inc is planning to launch a new file format for images to replace the existing JPEG format. The new format is a graphics image display format and...
How many article i can submit per day.As i Submit 5 Article today and all got approved.can I Post More............
Friends I have planned to have lots of sweets in this Diwali and become a sugar patient. What are yours?
Its really increasing forum activities because point increased. So member will get encourage also. 5 point is very good point for single reply.
Some photos of MAA KALI {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3891]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3892]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3893]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3894]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3895]}
The recent studies is saying when stroke comes in early in the morning causes death.
one night stands & is it a modernisation tag in high society what we saw in fashion ,etc is it just like what shakti kappor like tendancy who wan't 1 night stand acceptable...
The Sri Lankan government has decided to take legal actions against British news channel, Channel 4 News, for the release of videos showing Sri Lankan army executing Liberation...
Duncan's suggestions have helped: Dravid is duncan a better coach for india?
The train was on its way from Howrah to Dehradun when the fire broke out in the AC 3-tier coaches.