Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I am hundred percent sure that they will reduce the prices of petrol by 2-3/ once to show the public that they care.[/quote]
This may be a politics.after reducing some they will show that they are for the people.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I am hundred percent sure that they will reduce the prices of petrol by 2-3/ once to show the public that they care.

This may be a politics.after reducing some they will show that they are for the people.[/quote]

Yes this is bad politics they are just playing with our emotions and making us fool to get votes not more than that they are least worried about common people they just know how to make money and take money from the government funds and live comfortably. :evil:
Ya you are right sanjeev they think only for there benefit.They doesn't have any mean to common people..................
If they think about common people they may not think to win elections again because they won't be able to earn money then and most of them don't like social services. :laugh:
They can not buy votes at the cost of public's interest. Therefore they should take decisions those would do good of public. General people are looking at them with expectation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually Govt. has no control on it ,the system changed and oil co are doing to make more profit.In many countries still now petrol price is under 50.

I think Govt. has some power in this matter and if Govt. wants then price may be come down at some extent.............
Govt can reduce the tax or give some subsidy to reduce the cost.

As I have already indicated that prospects of fall in prices of petro products are as good as nil.Only way that a government can reduce resultant hardship is b minimizing its uses through imaginative measures.
So people have decided to use cycles, some of our local companies have issued notices to their employees to come to office by cycle. Our local pizza center would no more deliver in 20 minutes because they have stopped use of motor-bikes

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.