Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it possible to edit the title of the post as "Who is your favorite leader?". :)
@Nagalakshmi

Among the past greats Netaji was surely one of them.Now I hear Mulayam Singh Yadav is fondly called by his sychophants as "Netaji"! What a fall,my country men!!!!
Sajee i think he paid for what he done through his death and in that case we cannt reject his past good deeds..
I such case show me any one leader who have not done any negative deeds till now..

Nagalaksmi...Subhash chandra Bose is also freedom fighter rather than leader...I too love all the freedom fighters and i think the present leaders should learn something from them..
This "Netaji" - Mulayam Singh Yadav fought a great battle on the floor of Parliament which was witnessed by all on thier TV sets.He successfully fought for raising salary!!! And Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose declined to join civil service after coming off with flying colors in I.C.S examination!!!
Being a srilankan tamil, i hate rajiv gandhi..He is the main reason for killings of million tamils in srilanka! Many srilankans lost their life!
According to me, only subhas chandra bose can be called as "Netaji". :)
Netaji was a hero who was unique .he was also a brilliant student .Had he been the first Pm oF free India he could have given a new face to India.
I know why you are so angry with late Rajiv Gandhi.His Srilankan policy was a complete disaster!
Yes, he was unique in his thoughts, decision and each and every move.He is such a brave man and a good leader!!!. :) :)
The differences were between moderate Gandhi and aggressive Subhash Chandra Bose was swelling. The state was so intense that Subhash Chandra Bose had to defeat Pattabhi Sitaramayya, a presidential candidate, nominated by Gandhiji himself. Bose had won the election but without any second thought he resigned from the party.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.