Please share your experiences here.I think most of the banks are currently offering 8.25% interest.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ICICI IS THE WORST BANK FOR HOME LOAN
ICICI BANK WILL LURE COSTUMERS BY GIVING THEM LOW INTERESTS WHEN TRAPPED THEY WILL HIKE INTERESTS AND ALSO THEY WILL TELL YOU EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU HAVE DELAYED PAYMENT SO YOU ARE FINED THIS AND THAT BUT THEY WILL NOT INFORM YOU, :woohoo: :woohoo:
my friend have applied through LIC Housing finance. 8.9% fixed for the first 3 yrs.
No experience in this one but it seems HDFC is good as heard from friends. HDFC was incorporated with objective of housing finance.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen,

is it? I got to know that HDFC House Loan interest rates are bit higher.. any idea about IDBI?
I think LIC Housing Finance,HDFC are all dedicated organisations catering to this particular segment.It's important to go through the terms and conditions of any loan very carefully.
Dear,

You can go for State Bank of India. This is my personal experience. Very good service. No tension and complications. Transparent transactions :)
HDFC Bank appears most experienced and investor friendly. The bank has been formed by reorganizing Housing Development Finance Organization, that is the first private sector Housing Finance company.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.