OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Which are the host country for the 2015 World Cup?
Is punjab maharashtra bank safe bank safe bank for investing for scheme & insurance
does playing games on boddunan give you points or any sort of credits?
Hello All, I am new to this site. I have just registered & activated my account. But post log in I am unable to write any article. "You are not authorized to view...
[url=http://pandorabots. com/pandora/talk?botid=]pandorabots. com/pandora/ talk?botid= c96f911b3e35f9e1[/url]You are free to ask!!
Do you love cooking at home?
Reply here who have recieve payment from Boddunan
Hey All I recently joined Bodduna couple of weeks ago. The problem I am facing is that I cant seem to add any image to my aricle.The image navigator tool seems really...
Will the Nifty be able to cross 5600 in the coming weeks?
What should be the role of civil servant in developing his or her own country?
why does one feel sleepy after a heavy meal? :ohmy: :huh:
Hai Friends, This is sarala. I hope you know me. I am going to tell you some of my problems which i tried alot to solve them but i couldnot. So I wish if you feel you have any...
What is the difference between TAX consultant and tax advocate? actually i m receiving money to my paypal account because my pakistaani friend is selling items on ebay and to...
As per my understanding There are three ways to create a data-driven test: use data from a flat file, use data from a data table, or use data from a database. Flat File –...
When your partner cheatswith you ? :angry: :ohmy: :ohmy:
If the refrigerator's door is kept open, will it cool the room????
Can any body tell me about offline data entry jobs........ like they provide images and we have to convert them in word document.... if any body has knowledge pls tell me.........
Have you ever been underpaid from work?
hey everybody here who are master in technical dept can any one tell me that does pentium P6200 processor is compatible for macromedia dreamwaver
hey guys in this post you can post what ever random thought is on your mind lemme start..im thinking of writing an article on boddunan