Many water purifiers using different technologies to purify water are available in the market. Please tell which one is really good from your experience.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meean, from my experience Philips Pure Water Care is quite good!
I bought it in Oct and it is giving me good performance!! Also the service of Philips personnel is very good!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would suggest not to go for any electronic water purifier. You can simply filter by boiling it daily and using it.

Water purifiers come with an element which is required to be replaced frequently thereby increasing your fixed cost apart from electricity.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Eureka forbes is the leader in the area of water purifier. They have a lot of models according to needs and budget.... :) :)

I am using Eureka Forbes Aquaguard from so many years. .. No complain till now.. Satisfied with the product..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Aquaguard is best and I am having it in my my home for past few years. It is very good at working and glad to have its purified water.

Aastha Gupta
I think now you will more confused as every one has given their version.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The 'Aquaguard' which I installed in my home has been performing very well for some years.
I am having Aquaguard in my house for the past 2 years and i feel its good...
aquaguard is good for purification ,but for reducing TDS RO is best.

Want to make each day Accountable

Dear Friend,
I think PURE-IT is the best purifier. because this has been proven by the Indian Health Association.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.