Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Kalyani!!!

Factually speaking I help my wife in kitchen once in a day... In early morning, when she has to go to school , I prepare tea for her...
I am a TeaMaker!!
:lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good boy!!!

Just to share a secret, I get my first cup of tea from my husband too!!! ;) ;) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Tamil name of shallots is sambar vengayam or sinna vengayam.

if we use it it gives very nice and good taste.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hey Kalyani!!!

Factually speaking I help my wife in kitchen once in a day... In early morning, when she has to go to school , I prepare tea for her...
I am a TeaMaker!!
:lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good boy!!!

Just to share a secret, I get my first cup of tea from my husband too!!! ;) ;) :laugh:

let me ask my husband also ;)

Meera sandhu
Tamil name of shallots is sambar vengayam or sinna vengayam.

if we use it it gives very nice and good taste.

In malayalam....

Shallots....ulli
Garlic......veluthulli/vellulli(meaning white ulli)
Onion.......Valiya ulli(big ulli) or Savola/Savaala

Meera sandhu
Your conversion reminded me of a joke

On an anniversary the wife tells the husband to take her to a place she has never been

and he takes her.....to the kitchen

hahahahahah :)

I have never used Shallots... When I saw title of this thread, I was wondering what it is?? :) :)

That's because you probably never help in the kitchen so you don't know this!! Try helping your wifey and you will get more knowledge!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Kitchen looks like foreign...so entering in kitchen is just like a foreign tour for me.... :laugh: :laugh: :dry: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So that means if you enter a kitchen your vacation starts and learning new things during a vacation is very very good for you! Start immediately and take a vacation tomorrow itself!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry !! It is Vocation, not Vacation!!!! :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:

He he he! Don't twist the words, I must find a way to tell your wife, she definitely must have means to find your true vocation!! :evil: :evil:

Ha ha ha! Swetha, that's a great joke!!! :laugh: :laugh: Appropriate for most men!!

Appropriate for most men!! ;)
Me Too!! :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Well never heard about it but may have eaten it number of time in sambhar...
Well never heard about it but may have eaten it number of time in sambhar...

You are a south indian. Yet didn't heard about it before? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
No i still use a onion in stead of a shallots.I feel very irritating due to its outer cover..Occasionally i use it........
No i still use a onion in stead of a shallots.I feel very irritating due to its outer cover..Occasionally i use it........

Outer cover protects it.

Then what about the tears it give you? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
As It cannot easily found in many parts of our country.....Might be in every part it has a different name..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.