Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Usha
Do you know to make shallots theeyal??

Meera sandhu
Onion is used in almost every curry that we prepare, even Parantha made of onion is very popular.

Yummm....I like onion paratha and prepare it every few days for myself as my husband does not like it much. I also like Rajasthan-style Pyaaz ki Kachori a lot!!SLurrppppp.......

Okay I have noted it down for future references. I may need to check my diary some day soon. :)

Check your diary for what???? :dry: :huh:

I am noting down about choice of people and places to visit, I am a traveler you know! So this would help me choosing destinations according to my own choice. I would go where people eat according to my taste. :)

That is a very unique way of making travel plans LOL :cheer: , depending on the availability of food according to taste .It should be the other way round , trying out new local dishes when you visit other places !

Haha, now let me know about local dishes although I know almost all of them. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shallot theeyal is made by frying coconut, chillies, curry leaves, 1-2 shallots and corriander together and then grind.
Add to the chopped shallots adding a little tamarind juice, salt and turmeric powder and cook it.
You can season it with a little oil, red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves

Meera sandhu
Onion is used in almost every curry that we prepare, even Parantha made of onion is very popular.

Yummm....I like onion paratha and prepare it every few days for myself as my husband does not like it much. I also like Rajasthan-style Pyaaz ki Kachori a lot!!SLurrppppp.......

Okay I have noted it down for future references. I may need to check my diary some day soon. :)

Check your diary for what???? :dry: :huh:

I am noting down about choice of people and places to visit, I am a traveler you know! So this would help me choosing destinations according to my own choice. I would go where people eat according to my taste. :)

That is a very unique way of making travel plans LOL :cheer: , depending on the availability of food according to taste .It should be the other way round , trying out new local dishes when you visit other places !

You see that gives me double benefit as I eat local dishes + my own preferences. Double bonanza. I trust in 1+1 deal. :laugh:

Shallot theeyal is made by frying coconut, chillies, curry leaves, 1-2 shallots and corriander together and then grind.
Add to the chopped shallots adding a little tamarind juice, salt and turmeric powder and cook it.
You can season it with a little oil, red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves

Now you must really send me a package of shallots by courier !!!! :angry: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now you must really send me a package of shallots by courier !!!! :angry: :laugh:

What about other ingredients? Ask for a package deal! :cheer:

Ok agreed........
But you are still hiding your chutney recipes. Just revealed 1 0r 2. :evil: :evil:

7 chutney recipes first. Shallot parcel second!!!! :S :S

Meera sandhu

Just sleep under a coconut tree.
You will get it for free :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Oh! Other ingredients, I have them all! Only the shallots are needed!! :laugh:

Ok agreed........
But you are still hiding your chutney recipes. Just revealed 1 0r 2. :evil: :evil:

7 chutney recipes first. Shallot parcel second!!!! :S :S

:angry: :angry: :angry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.