Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Onion is used in almost every curry that we prepare, even Parantha made of onion is very popular.

Yummm....I like onion paratha and prepare it every few days for myself as my husband does not like it much. I also like Rajasthan-style Pyaaz ki Kachori a lot!!SLurrppppp.......

Okay I have noted it down for future references. I may need to check my diary some day soon. :)

Check your diary for what???? :dry: :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Onion is used in almost every curry that we prepare, even Parantha made of onion is very popular.

Yummm....I like onion paratha and prepare it every few days for myself as my husband does not like it much. I also like Rajasthan-style Pyaaz ki Kachori a lot!!SLurrppppp.......

Okay I have noted it down for future references. I may need to check my diary some day soon. :)

I am noting down about choice of people and places to visit, I am a traveler you know! So this would help me choosing destinations according to my own choice. I would go where people eat according to my taste. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shallots are not at all part of my diet. Onions are compulsory part of our diet as we cook non-veg items.

I am noting down about choice of people and places to visit, I am a traveler you know! So this would help me choosing destinations according to my own choice. I would go where people eat according to my taste. :)

That's a great way of planning your travel itineraries!! I too must start a sort of my own similar diary!!! Good idea!

If you haven't yet tasted Pyaaz ki Kachori, do it the first thing you visit Rajasthan! You will keep licking your fingers!! :) Or better get your wife to learn how to make it! :laugh:

That's a great way of planning your travel itineraries!! I too must start a sort of my own similar diary!!! Good idea!

If you haven't yet tasted Pyaaz ki Kachori, do it the first thing you visit Rajasthan! You will keep licking your fingers!! :) Or better get your wife to learn how to make it! :laugh:

We had a regional office at Jaipur with a local guy as territory manager. He was too 'petoo' and used to eat lots of Dal Bati and Kachori etc. But they eat their curries too chilly.

We had a regional office at Jaipur with a local guy as territory manager. He was too 'petoo' and used to eat lots of Dal Bati and Kachori etc. But they eat their curries too chilly.

Wow!You must have had quite an experience tasting Rajasthani food, yes its too spicy but if you are real adventurous then you can enjoy it well!

Yummm....I like onion paratha and prepare it every few days for myself as my husband does not like it much. I also like Rajasthan-style Pyaaz ki Kachori a lot!!SLurrppppp.......[/quote]

Okay I have noted it down for future references. I may need to check my diary some day soon. :)[/quote]

Check your diary for what???? :dry: :huh:[/quote]

I am noting down about choice of people and places to visit, I am a traveler you know! So this would help me choosing destinations according to my own choice. I would go where people eat according to my taste. :)[/quote]

If you haven't yet tasted Pyaaz ki Kachori, do it the first thing you visit Rajasthan! You will keep licking your fingers!! :) Or better get your wife to learn how to make it! :laugh:[/quote]

We had a regional office at Jaipur with a local guy as territory manager. He was too 'petoo' and used to eat lots of Dal Bati and Kachori etc. But they eat their curries too chilly.[/quote]

Wow!You must have had quite an experience tasting Rajasthani food, yes its too spicy but if you are real adventurous then you can enjoy it well![/quote]

You must visit Udaipur for real experience of Rajasthani food. I stop every thing else while in Rajsthan. I like the way they serve their food. Tasty and plenty. Good for three like me if go for Thali system. :laugh:

Very soon, i will post some shallots recipes. Wait for me....
have you tasted shallots theeyal?

Meera sandhu
Better post onion Dosa recipe, that would help. :) :)

That is a very unique way of making travel plans LOL :cheer: , depending on the availability of food according to taste .It should be the other way round , trying out new local dishes when you visit other places !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.