Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark, it is difficult to explain like this. So i will tell you about this by starting a story.

On the hill and boy and a girl is there. the girl said i love you to boy. the took the girls face into his hands and said i too love you and he suddenly pushed the girl from the hill and he shows his tough looks. Actually this is the end of a love story. but it is said at the starting.Then the real story starts that is how they both met , how they fell in love and all.

I hope you got it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark, it is difficult to explain like this. So i will tell you about this by starting a story.

On the hill and boy and a girl is there. the girl said i love you to boy. the took the girls face into his hands and said i too love you and he suddenly pushed the girl from the hill and he shows his tough looks. Actually this is the end of a love story. but it is said at the starting.Then the real story starts that is how they both met , how they fell in love and all.

I hope you got it

I got it...but why this kind of story you told me..that i didn't understand.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually we should begin anything with a hope of success,but if we fail then we may be hurted but we should think about its negative side also before starting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually we should begin anything with a hope of success,but if we fail then we may be hurted but we should think about its negative side also before starting.

Just we should know what is Negative side,but we should not think over it. Success can be get,only through positive thoughts and positive work.

Beginning something with an end in mind often helps you to fix easy targets also.

How to begin with the end?

Its meaning is so simple yaar....

Whenever we start doing a task.....we should think what will be its end (after effect). If we start doing things with this thought in mind, then we are able to pull our minds from many negative things. Isn't it?

Suppose.......some one want to become a thief.
Before starting that job, if he is able to think, "Someday I will be caught", he may stay away from it.
Actually many bad consequences of our acts are occurring only because of execution without proper thinking. Isn't it?
That's it told.....look before you leap.

Hoping you understood it :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Beginning something with an end in mind often helps you to fix easy targets also.

Whenever we start doing a task.....we should think what will be its end (after effect). If we start doing things with this thought in mind, then we are able to pull our minds from many negative things. Isn't it?

Before starting that job, if he is able to think, "Someday I will be caught", he may stay away from it.
Actually many bad consequences of our acts are occurring only because of execution without proper thinking. Isn't it?

Let me tell you these things were already in my mind,but was not able to understand.
I have read ' The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne and this too tells us that we should always and always think what we want to achieve i.e the end result what we want.
This will neglect the Negativity from our mind and we will be able to concentrate only on to our goal.

thanks Sandhya and Saralaji for making me understand.

Let me tell you these things were already in my mind,but was not able to understand.
I have read ' The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne and this too tells us that we should always and always think what we want to achieve i.e the end result what we want.
This will neglect the Negativity from our mind and we will be able to concentrate only on to our goal.

i am really happy that you understood its meaning :cheer:

It's true...if we are able to calculate the consequences of a task before we start, we will surely stay away from bad deeds, that we may repent later....saying..... "If I thought about it earlier, I would never have met such a fate".

Also if we are going to do a good thing, keeping its end result in mind can help you to fix targets, time limit etc....

Meera sandhu

It's true...if we are able to calculate the consequences of a task before we start, we will surely stay away from bad deeds, that we may repent later....saying..... "If I thought about it earlier, I would never have met such a fate".

Also if we are going to do a good thing, keeping its end result in mind can help you to fix targets, time limit etc....

What i have read in 'The Secret' is that we should not care about the internal things, to reach to our goal.We should just visualize in our mind what we want to achieve. This universe will automatically give the correct way to reach to our goal. Whatever we think,same thing we get.

This is common every one feel the words which you expressed here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What i have read in 'The Secret' is that we should not care about the internal things, to reach to our goal.We should just visualize in our mind what we want to achieve. This universe will automatically give the correct way to reach to our goal. Whatever we think,same thing we get.

I read the same in 'Alchemist' Too...
Also in a Malayalam novelette written by Perumbadavam

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.