Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Same here.. Even I have seen boys only who used to talk in the sleep.. I never noticed this thing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Same here.. Even I have seen boys only who used to talk in the sleep.. I never noticed this thing.

Anand do you talk when you are asleep? :woohoo:
[

Even my father sometimes, in the middle of the sleep shouts so loudly. In dream he see his dad and some time he get a dream that some thief is attacking him. so for such reason he shout.

Once my brother woke in the middle and said some black boats person is going on go and catch. Actually he is in sleep but he is doing actions in real.

Therefore, people talk while sleeping is due to stress and over thinking and over tensions

I wonder if, only men talk while sleeping.....women won't do????? :unsure:
Anyone please clear my doubt

I also have not seen any female talking while asleep. May be they get tired of talking full day so they don't speak while sleeping. :woohoo:[/quote]

So men don't talk, even at office? :angry:
I am alone at home...no one to talk :(

Meera sandhu
[

Even my father sometimes, in the middle of the sleep shouts so loudly. In dream he see his dad and some time he get a dream that some thief is attacking him. so for such reason he shout.

Once my brother woke in the middle and said some black boats person is going on go and catch. Actually he is in sleep but he is doing actions in real.

Therefore, people talk while sleeping is due to stress and over thinking and over tensions

I also have not seen any female talking while asleep. May be they get tired of talking full day so they don't speak while sleeping. :woohoo:

I am alone at home...no one to talk :([/quote]

Not much they talk at office. :laugh:

Ask your husband may be he tell you the truth. :woohoo:
[

I also have not seen any female talking while asleep. May be they get tired of talking full day so they don't speak while sleeping. :woohoo:

Ask your husband may be he tell you the truth. :woohoo:[/quote]

He talks to mobile most of his valuable time :evil:

Meera sandhu
[

Ask your husband may be he tell you the truth. :woohoo:

He talks to mobile most of his valuable time :evil:[/quote]

This is bad i most of the time try to avoid talking on mobiles/phones. :)
even i have seen my maternal grand pa talking while sleeping..and my uncle also.
woman_beating_date_lg_wht_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
'Coz it is the only time they are allowed to speak!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6638]}
HA ha... That one is the perfect pic for this thing..lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
'Coz it is the only time they are allowed to speak!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6638]}
that's right they are never allowed except while sleeping i am telling this because i am also not allowed by my wife.:);):@
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.